Terms and Conditions
Returns and Claims Policy
a) In order for us to process your return efficiently, login to your account first, then you should be at Your Cart. Then scroll down page to Additional Info and then look for Return Authorisation Form. Click on this text and note the conditions and follow instructions to complete and submit.
b) Original receipt is required for all returns, exchanges and warranty. Credit or refunds for correctly or incorrectly ordered unopened, unused re-saleable products, now deemed as surplus by the customer will NOT be granted beyond 30 days of the original invoice date for such goods.
c) Defective cartridges must be returned to Australian Toner Masters prior to replacement approval unless otherwise directed by the authorised officer of Australian Toner Masters. On occasions Australian Toner Masters may waive the need to return such goods and therefore it is important that the customer follows the explicit directions of the claims officer of Australian Toner Masters during the returns process. Failure to adhere to such instruction will compromise the returns process and may delay any refund/credit that may be approved. In any event, failure to adhere to such direction within 10 days of original claim date will result in that claim being rejected in its entirety.
d) (i) All non-defective products must be returned in the packaging in an as-new condition. (ii) Claims for refunds and/or credits for non-defective products must be submitted within 30 days of the originating order invoice date. (iii) No refund and/or credit will be issued for non-defective products past 30 days of the originating order invoice date. Sub-Clauses (i), (ii) and (iii) only apply to products deemed as “returnable” as defined in Clause (j).
e) All returned compatible cartridges are subject to testing by Australian Toner Masters and respective manufacturers in the case of claims for OEM products in order to determine defect claim. Any returned items for this reason will be subject to testing by our technical staff and/or respective manufacturers’ technical department for OEM Products. If our testing shows that the returned items are indeed defective, replacements or refunds will be made based on conditions and terms stipulated in clause f & g. For OEM products level of credit or refund offered will be determined by respective manufacturers’ policies.
f) If the items returned are found to be in fact functional and not faulty as reported, the items will be returned to the customer and additional postage will be charged for the shipment. A brief document will be sent indicating the results of our tests and instruction on how to correctly install or use the items.
g) In order to receive a full credit or exchange, defective cartridges returned must weigh at least 80% percent of a new cartridge. If a returned cartridge weighs less than 80% of a new cartridge, a pro rata-CREDIT amount will be calculated and determined by the service department of Australian Toner Masters. Such an amount will then be credited towards another compatible or OEM cartridge.
i) A re-stocking fee will be charged for returnable items incorrectly ordered by customers (for items that qualify as returnable see clause j and r below). The fee is 25% of the purchase price excluding postage. The item(s) returned for exchange must be returned to Australian Toner Masters in a saleable condition, unopened and in the original packaging and qualify as returnable under clause b. Postage is not refundable. Delivery charges for the return to Australian Toner Masters as well as re-sending of items to Australian Toner Masters will be the responsibility of the customer. A credit note rather than a refund will be issued for all goods that qualify as returnable which have been incorrectly ordered.
j) All items except bulk ink, refill kits and paper products qualify as returnable except where otherwise stated in Clause b, where products that are deemed no longer required by the customer past 30 days of the originating invoice date. No refunds or credit will be issued for bulk ink, refill kits or paper products that are ordered incorrectly by the customer or those deemed as surplus stock as detailed in clause b.
k) Customer must notify Australian Toner Masters within ten days of the original dispatch date for all returnable items incorrectly ordered.
l) Please allow up to 21 business days to process your return from the time it reaches our Returns Department.
m) Customer is responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all returning shipments. We recommend using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring your return shipment. If a tracking number of such shipments are provided, the same information will be passed immediately on to Australian Toner Masters.
n) In circumstances where goods have been returned to us as a result of incorrect address supplied by the customer, an additional delivery fee will be charged to the customer for the re-sending of goods.
p) Returns need to be packed sturdily and securely to avoid any damage in transit. Additional charges may be incurred for any damages to the goods occur during transit.
q) Incorrect products supplied by Australian Toner Masters from what you ordered must be returned within 7 days of receipt or at latest 10 days after dispatch date and Australian Toner Masters informed of the same by email on receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any shipping costs incurred by the customer for this reason will be credited against future purchases.
r) All goods for return, whether regarded as faulty, incorrectly ordered or surplus to requirements and qualify under Clause b must be returned to Australian Toner Masters within 10 business days of notification from Australian Toner Masters of the return address for the return of such goods unless otherwise directed by the authorised officer of Australian Toner Masters. Failure to follow direction of the authorised officer of Australian Toner Masters may result in any such claim for credit or replacement being rejected.
s) Claims for shortages must be undertaken within 72 hours of receival of such goods and not more than 10 business days from date of original dispatch.
t) Freight charges are non refundable.
User accepts full responsibility for (i) keeping his or her account password confidential and secured, (ii) restricting access to such Users computer; and (iii) keeping the e-mail address associated with that account current. User accepts full responsibility for all activities that occur within such Users account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Australian Toner Masters will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with your responsibilities and obligations under these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to delete or change any username or password at any time and for any reason. We may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination.
Privacy Statement and Policy
We know how much you value your privacy, so we make sure that your privacy is protected any time you’re using our services. You do need to give us some personal information so we’re able to process your orders and requests. However, we want you to know exactly what information we need, why we need it, and how we make sure that your information is protected. We want you to be able to enjoy your experience here safely and privately. Information We Need From You In order to process orders for you, we require some personal information from you when you are ordering: name e-mail address mailing address (to ship the order to you or to the person(s) you choose) billing name and address (for verification purposes only) credit card number and expiration date We are the shipper for all products purchased on this Web site. From time to time we will drop ship out-of-stock items but do not forward any billing information. We use Internet Secure for credit card processing. Internet Secure will not use your information for any purpose other than processing your order. Only Paypal receives credit card information; it is not stored on any of our servers. We may occasionally request information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and mailing address), and demographic information (such as post code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of our service. Protecting Your Information We use industry best practices to protect your information and your privacy. When your password or credit card numbers are requested on the site, we use SSL to present secure pages to protect that information. We also guarantee that every order you make at here will be 100% safe. This means that we will reimburse you for any fraudulent charges that are not covered by your bank and that result through no fault of your own from purchases made at our Web site while using the secure server. You can tell if you are using a secure server by looking at the bottom of your browser window. In Internet Explorer, Chrome etc you will see a lock icon. When the symbol is unbroken or the padlock appears to be in its closed state, the page is encrypted and therefore secure. If you wish to take advantage of the latest encryption standards, be sure you have the latest version of the browser you’re using. You can download the latest version from the Netscape or Microsoft Web sites. Testimonials: It is the policy of Australian Toner Masters to utilise positive feedback from customers as a promotional tool and hence Customers hereby agree to permit the use of such statements referred to Australian Toner Masters in Email and other correspondence. Keeping the use of such statements, A customers privacy and confidentiality will be respected as any such advertising or promotion will be restricted to only use of a Christian name, City and State E-Mail Notification of New Features and Special Offers We will notify you about new features and services on our Web site ONLY if you request to receive this information when you register. You may subscribe or unsubscribe to this notification service. Sharing Your Information With Third Parties At no time will we share your e-mail address with third parties. We get as much junk e-mail spam as you do and we hate it!
Product description, typographical errors, third party sites
1. Australian Toner Masters attempts to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions. However, Australian Toner Masters does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED ON THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. The listing, description of, or reference to, a product or service on this Site does not imply that the product or service is presently available. All orders of products or services are subject to prevailing law, including, as appropriate, export and import regulations and boycotting restrictions, if any, imposed by governing bodies having jurisdiction over such orders, products or services.
2. You should note that product comparisons do not imply that all products compared are available, or in the case of functional equivalency, that performance or other characteristics are exactly comparable.
3. In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Australian Toner Masters shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product or service listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Australian Toner Masters shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
4. Australian Toner Masters is not responsible for the content of any sites that may be linked to or from this Site. These links are provided for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Any other web site accessed from this Site is independent from Australian Toner Masters, and Australian Toner Masters has no control over the content of that other web site. In addition, a link to any other web site does not imply that Australian Toner Masters endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such other web site. In no event shall any reference to any third party or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by Australian Toner Masters of that third party or of any product or service provided by a third party. Pictures on this site are for illustration purposes and may or may not exactly represent the product.
Delivery and Postage Conditions
Due to the spiralling costs associated with redelivery fees charged to Australian Toner Masters as a result of customers not being available to receive goods ordered, some important changes have been made to the process of delivery. Australian Toner Masters can no longer absorb any redelivery fees caused by customers not being available to receive goods. Please read the following terms and conditions of purchase that deal specifically with these changes.
a) All orders delivered by Courier Companies will have attached to their sent goods an “AUTHORITY TO LEAVE ARTICLE ON PREMISES WITHOUT P.O.D. SIGNATURE” or a “NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED” or other such label indicating that goods may be left at the nominated address without a signature or physical hand over to the customer. Such customers agree to abide by this action and hence are then fully responsible for the condition and title of such goods left without a signature.
b) All orders delivered by Australia Post, Fastway or Start Track may be left at the nominated address without a signature or physical hand over to the customer and such customers agree to abide by this action and hence are then fully responsible for the condition and title of such goods left without a signature.
c) Those customers who expressly inform Australian Toner Masters prior to dispatch that they would prefer that goods be received in person and signed for by them or their representatives, must be available to do so when goods are attempted to be delivered. Such deliveries can only be made where a signature to verify the delivery can be obtained or there is an authorised receiver’s officer to accept the goods handed over from the delivery company. The best addresses are where someone is available between 7am and 6pm weekdays, or a business address which is open during normal business hours.
d) Notification of option (c) must be in writing and placed in the space provided for comments after submitting and confirming order.
e) If delivery to customer’s nominated address is unsuccessful due to customer or their representatives not being available to receive and/or sign for such goods after exercising option (c), any additional redelivery fees will be charged to the customer.
f) Usually if delivery cannot be made, Australia Post and couriers will leave a note or card with further instructions for you to pick up or have the items redelivered, but this cannot be taken for granted. If delivery cannot be made, the customer will be responsible for any redelivery fees incurred even though such customer may not receive the item. We strongly urge customers to make sure someone is available to receive goods. If there is a possibility that someone will not be available to personally receive the order, and the customer wishes to ensure delivery will be affected, we strongly urge you to nominate either another postal address or a local post office as the point of delivery. Such new addresses need to be added to the shipping address section of the customers’ details and can be done by clicking on the “Change Your Details link in the MY ACCOUNT box.
g) (i) Couriers and other transport services are unable to personally call before delivery is made or attempted to be made to indicate time of day goods will be delivered. (ii) Requests to deliver between certain hours during the day cannot be granted. Transport and Postal Companies are unable provide such information due to the inherent logistical costs and delays such undertaking would incur.
h) If the customer has received a dispatch notice with a tracking number available, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact the nominated delivery company in the first instance to investigate the progress of the delivery before contacting Australian Toner Masters.
i) Although every care is taken by Australian Toner Masters to ensure accurate delivery to Customers, Australian Toner Masters does not accept liability for any losses occurring at point of delivery.
New Printer Purchasing
Thank you for Choosing Australian Toner Masters for your printer supply. Please research and choose carefully as Australian Toner Masters is not responsible for your computer software and operating sytem compatibility with any printer, copier, fax machines and document scanners. All hardwares are under Australian Standards but operating systems should be checked!
Prices are subject to change without notice. Final pricing will be applied at time of invoicing.
All goods in transit are at purchaser’s risk.
“Authority to Leave” requests by customer/s, are at their own risk and no responsibility will be taken for lost or damaged parcels.
All courier charges and insurance shall be borne by the customer.
Redelivery charges apply if parcel is returned to warehouse due to unattended or incorrect address details provided.
If redelivery is not paid and order is cancelled, 25% re-stocking fee will be applied.
Shipping Discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt.
No goods to be sent back without a “Goods Return Authority”” (RA form).
If a cartridge is empty, damaged/broken or below the manufacturer’s minimum weight, it will not be credited or replaced. There are no exceptions.
Products returned for credit at no fault of German Family Trust will incur a 25% restocking fee on the current product pricing. Any product which is older than 60 days will not be accepted without the express approval of The German Family Trust.
The German Family Trust will not accept or replace any damaged goods caused by misuse or improper handling.
The German Family Trust is NOT responsible for printer software issues, setup and download problems.
This invoice is to be presented for any warranty, but labour will be charges if found not faulty.
The German Family Trust CAN’T be accountable for incompatibility of cartridges arising due to HP, Samsung, Lexmark, Brother and Dell printer firmware updates.DO NOT UPDATE YOUR PRINTER DRIVERS.
Warranty does not cover damage to other equipment used in conjunction with these goods.
Goods returned under warranty should be in their original packaging.
- Genuine Cartridges – German Family Trust can only credit or replace products returned as faulty upon confirmation of a fault and respective credit or replacement of that product by the manufacturer.
- Premium Compatible Toner Cartridges – German Family Trust will credit, replace or refund these cartridges once tested and proven faulty by ATM.
- To enable credit or replacement of product for faulty cartridges, the following is required
- A print samples
- A copy counts for laser toner cartridges. Many of the newer laser and fax machines will generate a status report showing the copy count used for that particular cartridge. Toner cartridges returned without a sample print cannot and will not be investigated.
- Ink cartridges must be above the minimum weight stipulated by the OEM as being applicable for return.
- Any goods returned must be on a freight paid basis. Goods not sent on a prepaid basis will be rejected.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded on any returned products and cost of shipping will be charged on any returns with free delivery shipping offered.
- There are many occasions where both toner and ink cartridge nozzles are blocked, and they can easily be cleared by direction over the telephone or email. On these occasions, if the product is found not to be faulty, the product will be returned to the customer with a print sample at customer’s expense and no credit will be provided.
- New Printer Purchasing
- Thank you for Choosing German Family Trust for your printer supply. Please research and choose carefully as German Family Trust is not responsible for your computer software and operating system compatibility with any printer, copier, fax machines and document scanners. All hardware’s are under Australian Standards, but operating systems should be checked!
- To enable credit or replacement of product for faulty cartridges, the following is required
Invoices that are not settled within payment period will incur additional recovery charges.
All goods remain the property of The German Family Trust until goods have been paid in full and cheques are cleared.
“Payment methods accepted include. Credit card fees and PayPal fees are not refundable!
- Amex – 2.2% surcharge will apply
- Business Cheque
- Cash (COD) only on pre-arranged local deliveries
- Direct Debit or EFT
- Bank – Commonwealth Bank
- BSB – 062-141
- A/C – 1018 9215
- Please state your invoice number as a reference and send your remittance to email@example.com”